"You are not alone, we are here to help"
The Hull and East Riding Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare Partnership offers a wide range of FREE accessible, confidential and non-judgemental sexual health services for everyone in Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire. The main base of the partnership is Wilberforce Health Centre, Story Street, Hull, HU1 3SA. There are also a number of other clinics throughout the region. Many services do not need an appointment.
Services offered include:
- Family Planning (Contraception) Service
- Sexual Health Clinics (Genitourinary Medicine)
- Chlamydia Screening (CASPHER) service for 14-24 year olds
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Community Gynaecology
- Clinical and non clinical training and development in sexual health and contraception for staff working in sexual health
- Health Promotion
- Young People's Drop-in (Third Floor)
For more information, clinic times or to find the service nearest to you that suits your needs please visit the Hull and East Riding Sexual Health Partnership website.