Listening to our local population is fundamental for City Health Care Partnership CIC as a healthcare provider and a community interest company. For us, the local community, our patients and their carers have a role to play in shaping the services we provide.
The philosophy behind this approach is that in order to provide a high quality service that meets our local community's needs, it is vital that the views of our service users are taken account.
As well as having a legal duty, we understand the importance of creating a culture of partnership, participative decision making and collaboration.
Some of the tools that we use to engage with our patient population include:
- Patient Opinion - an independent feedback tool.
- Patient Surveys and Questionnaires
- Focus Groups - to be used on a regular or one off basis
- Community, Champions/Health Champions - to act as a regular interface between the communities and City Health Care Partnership CIC
- Consultations - we carry out at least one service wide consultation every year.
If you would like to find out more about what we do, please contact the Engagement Team on 01482 347645 or email email@example.com