Work for Us
At City Health Care Partnership CIC we put our patients and our people at the centre of everything we do, we ensure we never lose sight of why we are here and we recognise that high quality care is delivered by high quality people who are appreciated, respected and supported.
The basic principles of City Health Care Partnership CIC are all about people caring for people, inside and outside the organisation.
Here at City Health Care Partnership we employ over 1,200 members of staff who deliver, and support in providing, healthcare to thousands of people living in Hull and the East Riding.
The diversity of the local area demands diverse services and diverse roles, that's why we have vacancies to suit everybody.
City Health Care Partnership CIC is a bright and exciting organisation to work for
- We will be the largest healthcare social enterprise in the country
- We are pioneering the move towards independent service delivery
- We place people at the centre of everything we do
- We deliver patient focussed care
- We are committed to excellence and quality care
- We listen to our patients, communities and partners
- We listen to our staff on service improvement ideas and proposals
- We support our staff to strive for excellence and to be the best they can
- We create an environment where our people can thrive
- We are proud of everyone in our team
Working for City Health Care Partnership CIC gives you the opportunity to be at the forefront of transforming community health services in the Hull and East Riding.